Operating cost accountant (m/f/d) in Halle (Saale)
WVB Centuria GmbH is a property management company operating throughout Germany. Since its foundation in October 2000, it has been serving both institutional and private clients with a focus on residential and commercial properties. We currently manage around 6,000 residential and commercial units with around 60 employees at our headquarters in Berlin and at our locations in Marl, Dortmund and Halle (Saale).
Our employees are crucial to our success. In our team, we cultivate a professional, open and collegial atmosphere.
Are you an operating costs specialist, do you have an affinity for figures and are you looking for a new professional incentive? Then you've come to the right place!
We are growing steadily and are looking for YOU, committed, independently working and service-oriented personalities with a desire for a new challenge.
In addition to an exciting and interesting field of activity, you can expect an appreciative working environment and optimal training.
- Processing and preparing the annual operating cost statements for our residential and commercial properties.
- Checking operating cost objections and communicating with tenants
- Preparation of the required cost report for consumption-dependent costs
- Maintenance of master data relevant to billing and accounting
- Reconciling the operating cost accounts
- Carrying out plausibility checks of the billed costs
- Adjusting the settlements to contractual and legal requirements
You should bring with you
- Successfully completed commercial training, ideally in the real estate sector.
- Relevant professional experience in operating cost accounting
- Confident knowledge of the MS Office package
- Good knowledge of common real estate software
- Willingness and initiative
- Independent, structured, accurate and conscientious way of working
- You enjoy working responsibly in a team
You are characterised by an independent, conscientious and structured way of working. You keep a cool head even in stressful situations
You have a friendly manner and enjoy working in a team
- Independent and varied tasks in a growing company
- A permanent employment contract
- A strong and motivated team that looks forward to new colleagues and enjoys its work
- A good working atmosphere and a pleasant working environment with flat hierarchies, where your commitment really pays off.
- Performance-related remuneration
Have we aroused your interest?
Send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, references) today, stating your salary expectations and possible starting date by e-mail:
or in writing to:
WVB Centuria GmbH
for the attention of Ms Vollmer
06108 Halle (Saale)