Receivables management clerk (m/f/d) wanted in Halle (Saale)
WVB Centuria GmbH is a property management company operating throughout Germany and has been serving both institutional and private clients with a focus on residential properties since its foundation in October 2000.
Currently, around 60 employees work at the headquarters in Berlin and at the locations in Marl, Dortmund and Halle (Saale) for a portfolio of around 6,000 residential and commercial units.
Due to our new positioning as an owner-managed administration, WVB also brings a value-oriented real estate strategy to property management in addition to classic administration activities.
The next portfolio takeover is just around the corner and for this we are looking for committed, independently working and service-oriented personalities with a desire for a new challenge.
Become part of our team.
To support our receivables department in Halle (Saale), we are looking for - in full-time/part-time - a Receivables Management Clerk (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- written and telephone correspondence with contractual partners, lawyers and debtors
- Carrying out the monthly dunning runs
- Support with account clarification
- Regular coordination with the rent accounting department
- Preparation of notices of termination without notice
- Supervision, control and initiation of judicial dunning proceedings as well as compulsory execution
- Arrangement of instalment payments
- Drawing up and monitoring agreements with debtors to reduce rent debts
You should bring with you
- successfully completed training as a paralegal or commercial vocational training
- ideally, professional experience in receivables management or dunning
- High level of commitment, affinity for numbers and structured way of working
- Strong communication skills and enjoy dealing with clients
- Ability to grasp things quickly, commitment and willingness to familiarise yourself with new areas of responsibility
- ability to work independently with the necessary sense of responsibility
- Your distinctive ability to work in a team, your flexible approach and your balanced character round off your profile.
Are you such a person? Then we need you!
Do you enjoy working in a team, are you service-oriented and committed, even under increasing pressure? Do you have strong communication skills, negotiating skills and assertiveness?
Do you always maintain an overview and work independently to a high standard of quality? At the same time you convince with your positive nature and organisational skills?
- A strong and motivated team that looks forward to welcoming new colleagues and enjoys its work.
- A good working atmosphere and a pleasant working environment in which your commitment really pays off
- Challenging, varied and responsible work in an expanding company with room for your own ideas and development opportunities.
- Well-founded, practice-oriented induction
- Short decision-making processes, flat hierarchies with a permanent contact person
- A permanent employment contract
- A modern workplace and up-to-date technical equipment
- Regulated working hours with flexible working hours
Have we aroused your interest?
Send us your application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, references) today, stating your salary expectations and possible starting date by e-mail:
or in writing to:
WVB Centuria GmbH
for the attention of Ms Vollmer
06108 Halle (Saale)